- Addressing infrastructure and planning challenges for parking in urban areas
- Exploring how infrastructure will need to adapt to the increased uptake of autonomous vehicles, alternative fuels and ride sharing
- How can Australian cities advance to lead the way in the adoption of smart parking technology?
Chief Executive Officer
Western Sydney Regional Organisation of Councils (WSROC)
- The changing customer experience of parking
- The importance of Local Government to accommodate and adapt to changing customer expectations and behaviours
Emphasising Council’s responsibility to manage technological change
Manager – Parking Management Portfolio
Brisbane City Council
- Improving access to on and off-street parking spaces
- Balancing space maximisation for parking with the development of alternative transport lanes
- Developing a more equitable distribution of parking for residents and visitors
Director City Strategy and Innovation
Georges River Council
- Identifying the key challenges shaping local government parking in the short and long term
- How should local government develop plans that are adaptable to changing customer requirements?
- What role does local government play in developing infrastructure planning designed to accommodate increasing population, congestion in cities and vehicles of the future
- With plans to increase electric and driverless vehicles already underway, what are the critical challenges local government face now when preparing for a hybrid mix of road users?
Mobility Program Director
Committee for Sydney
General Manager – Assets and Presentation
Latrobe City Council
Group Manager – Assets and Infrastructure
Town of Walkerville
Transport and Parking Manager
City of Stonnington
- Transport networking pricing; what you need to know to get the most out of your transport network
- Best practice strategies to incentivise travellers to shift their modes of transport to free up the system in peak periods
- Using transport network pricing to get the most from your existing transport infrastructure.
Chief Operating Officer